How to prepare for you first visit
- Please arrive 30 mins early to allow adequate time to complete the check-in process
- Please bring with you – the Referral paperwork from your doctor’s office, your insurance card(s), and your photo ID.
- All co-pays and/or deductible payments are due at time of treatment.
- As a courtesy we will verify your medical benefits, however this does not guarantee payment. Please call your insurance company if you have any questions specific to your plan.
- We accept all major credit cards, and checks. To make care more affordable, we also offer a cash-based payment plan. Ask a member of our front office staff for details.