Who Should be Referred For a Functional Capacity Evaluation?
- Individuals who have reached maximum medical improvement and are awaiting impairment rating and case closure.
- Workers who need their function quantified prior to vocational job search and return to work.
- Individuals who have long standing cases that for various reasons have not had resolution.
- Individuals who have a history of subjective complaints without objective findings.
- Individuals who need quantification of their physical capacities for determination of disability status.
- Individuals who require quantification of their physical function for medical-legal reasons.